Last night we had the Pifer's and Chris and Kim over for dinner. Last New Years we went to dinner with the Pifer's for Shabu Shabu. It's japanese food, it means "swish swish". You have boiling pots of water on your table, and a plate of vegetables and thinly sliced meat. You take your chopsticks and swish the meat and veggies in the water to cook them and eat them with rice and lots of different sauces. It was fun, but pricey, so we decided to try it at home! I found an electric fondue set, and Desiree borrowed a hot plate from her mom. Those worked as our boiling pots. It turned out great!



Here is part of our old couch. My friend had a dream last week that my couch was in my front yard because I was cleaning my carpets. She didn't know she was prophetic!


1 comment:
Looks like you had fun! We stayed in and I talked with Dan on the phone and yahoo IM most of the night. He is still in Utah and leaves in the morning for Arizona! Happy 2009!
Post a Comment