Thursday, October 29, 2009

Desiree's 30th Birthday

On Friday, a bunch of crazy girls descended on Disneyland to wreak havoc and have fun. It was one of my best friends birthday, Desiree, she turned thirty last week. The husbands were kind enough to allow us out of the house with no chaperone, and no curfew! Much fun was had.

Me, Sharon, Andrea, Lisa and Desi. We all go to the same church.


We took Des to eat at the Blue Bayou, inside Pirates of the Caribbean. Look how nice everyone poses, except for me because I couldn't wait to start on my salad.

Sharon and I. She's the prettiest.

We got Des a hat and gloves to wear, but she wouldn't do it! I wound up with the hat and Sharon wore the gloves.

Indiana Jones.

1 comment:

Patty Paulson said...

Beth,
You are my most funniest daughter-in-law! You and Brett made good-looking cowgirl and cowboy, too! Those boys are looking pretty scary...I'm just sorry that Matt didn't get into costume, too. Love you crazy Roaming Paulsons!!!
Patty/Mom/Grandma