This week my brother Chris and his wife Kim have her mom out from Placerville. My mom is still here too, so we took them to our favorite beach in Laguna. It was one of those perfect days, water was great, not too many people, nice and relaxing. My kids, Tyler especially, are getting really good at swimming in the ocean. It's a little scary to watch. The rip tide at this beach is always strong, but they always have lots of life guards around.
Here is seaweed head Chris.
Here is seaweed head Chris.






6 comments:
Looks beautiful and looks like you guys had a great day. The ocean water scares me, my boss's daughter (from the teaching store), drowned at Pismo just after Father's Day. She got caught in the under-tow. Stay safe!
The ocean's power is something I am definitely in awe of. I just try to remember that God already has my days (and my kids days) numbered, so I can't live in fear. Amen? Amen! Not that we aren't being safe, my kids were under my watchful eye, and were never more than a few feet from me, as usual. This was actually the first time EVER I have let myself swim in the waves, I have always been afraid of drowning. You are seeing pictures of me overcoming a big fear.
I think it will be awhile for me to get in the ocean...getting over the fear of boats first! Think I am a big chicken!
Fear of boats? What's the worst that could happen? You are missing out on a lot of fun stuff, get a move on cousin. Also, drowning is not so bad. I almost died when I was young in a lake, it's way better than being on fire.
I know....have alot I am working on! Gonna be taking online classes....back to school in a way! That is a fear......no career!!
Post a Comment