Today we ran the Mud Run in Irvine, just a fun 5k. This was James' first run, he even had his dad Scott come out and run with him. It was Scotts' first race as well. We were excited to do this race because it was only fifteen minutes from our house, and the course looked cool. It was interesting, to say the least. I guess the course was on the grounds of an old zoo, and from the smell of some of the mud and water we went through, I believe it.
Me, our niece Candice, James, Michele, Scott, Alex, and Brett.
Me, our niece Candice, James, Michele, Scott, Alex, and Brett.

This was a pain, and not very well thought out. How are inflatable inner tubes supposed to support the weight of three thousand people? It wasn't pretty.
Brett is on the right. Supposedly, this is the water that the hippo's lived in. It was the blackest, smelliest water I have ever seen. We went through it three times.






3 comments:
Hopefully it was not too hot. Cause it got to at 110 here today! Looks like you all had a good time!
Awesome though the thought of going through Hippo dung just doesn't do it for me. So proud of James and what a great example you are of an active lifestyle. Something your boys will carry with them throughout their lives.
I am surprised you could fit Candice's behind in the picture!
Post a Comment