Last Tuesday I went to dinner in Laguna Beach for my last Partner's meeting with my friend Tish. Partner's is a one on one bible study we do through our church, kind of a mentoring program that takes you through the basics of Christianity and the bible. It was a refresher course for me, and a great way to further bond with my friend Tish. I met over a year ago in our Bunco group. She has fast become one of my favorite people and best friends. She took me to dinner at a restaurant called 5 Feet and we had an awesome time.
This right here was why we went to this place. This is a WHOLE catfish, (I know, catfish? Who'da thunk it?) it was marinated for 48 hours, tempuraed, then deep fried for seven minutes, served with cilantro, leeks and some szechuan sauce that made me cry it was so good. This fish was to die for. I kid you not.
No comments:
Post a Comment