Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter and Random Phone Pictures


This is the face of a boy on the verge of becoming a teenager. Notice how he looks a little bored, like he wants you to know that this coloring egg thing was forced on him. In reality, he set the whole thing up and forced it on me.


This here is my BUNCO group. I love these ladies. Desiree(bestest friend on my block), me, Tish(I love my Tish), Cindy, Tami, Cindy P.(who had a baby two days after this photo was taken) and Sandy(Desiree's mom) We have been playing together for over a year.

Wiener dogs on a rock.

Matt's first grade class at their Jog-A-Thon.

Eggstravaganza Event, our church puts it on every year. One of the egg hunts.

Eggstravaganza. Balloon tommy gun. Life doesn't get much better.

Oh brother Chris, did your head recover from all the bleach I burned you with? That's the price you pay to be a blonde.

Brett at Disneyland.

No comments: