This is my town, I used to live here. Lots of times. As a matter of fact, if you asked me what I considered my hometown to be, I would say Reno. I miss it, I hate it, I love it, I would move there again if life permitted it. Don't get me wrong, I love Orange County, I am not moving for a very long time.
But I left my heart in Reno.
But I left my heart in Reno.

So my brother Chris and I drove up at the end of July, we had some things to take care of and people to see. Chris had a show to play, Brett flew to Las Vegas to help his aunt and mom drive a moving truck to Reno. His aunt was relocating to be closer to Brett's mom. I just wanted to visit everyone.
I got to hang out with my very good friend Julie and her kids at Lake Tahoe one day.

Lake Tahoe is a very good thing about Northern Nevada. No sharks in this water, no giant waves and undertow trying to hurt you.

We had a little early birthday party for Matthew. Matt made his own pinata. He didn't want to ruin a perfectly good pinata, so he took a paper bag, colored it and filled it with candy. Totally worked.


This is April and her daughter Havannah. She drove up from Chico to see me. We have been bestest friends since high school.

My other best/favorite girls, Lori and Elizabeth. Can I tell you how happy I was to see these girls? They have been there for me for YEARS. Elizabeth watched Tyler's birth.




2 comments:
Hey, I don't see any mention of seeing your dad? I'm sure you must have seen him too?
Oh yeah! He was in and out. But he doesn't like his picture taken.
Post a Comment