I was able to purchase annual passes to Disneyland this year. I am so excited, my brother and Kim have theirs, and our best friends have them too. It's such a fun thing to do with the kids, and if you plan well, you never have to spend money in the park. We pack lunches and snacks, and parking is included in my pass. Wednesday night we went and got our photo's for our passes taken, and hung out for a little while. Today I took the boys by myself for a few hours in the pouring rain. What a difference to go to theme parks when you don't have to lug a stroller around! It's also nice that Matt is at the age where he enjoys all the rides now. We shall get our money's worth and then some, this year.
Hey mom, it's dry under this bear's butt!
Hey mom, it's dry under this bear's butt!
No comments:
Post a Comment