Monday, November 10, 2008

Impromptu Camping


The kids were sick with a nightmare of a flu last week. I thought our four day weekend was shot. Sunday morning came and everyone seemed better, so we decided to go fishing at Lake Irvine. Its only ten minutes away, which was good for me because I do not sleep in tents. Yes, I went home to sleep in bed while the men stayed there! Yes, I know I am a spoiled girl. Weather was good, fishing, not so good. We caught one we could keep. Regardless, the boys had a great time and Brett and Chris enjoyed some much needed down time.

We rented a boat for a few hours, it didn't help us catch fish, but it was still fun.Awwww! Chris and Kim.

Matt likes water.

Fire foot!
This is evil Chris. Looking evil.

Even Tyler caught a little bass, but you can't keep the bass. We had to put him back.

Our only catch, the catfish.

Brett and Chris all excited about their catch.

Tent in a tent.

2 comments:

The Adventures of France & Deirdre said...

Why is there a tent in a tent dear cousin?

Unknown said...

Obviously, something impregnated it. Hope we don't have twins.