Can you feel it? The winds of change.... here they come. Is it good? I don't know. I never know. What do I know?
As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, maker of all things. Eccelesiastes 11:5
I don't know what God is doing, but I am happy he is working on us. He wouldn't bother if He didn't love us so much.
James probably said it best:
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4
Please say a little prayer for my family this week, if you think about it.
As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, maker of all things. Eccelesiastes 11:5
I don't know what God is doing, but I am happy he is working on us. He wouldn't bother if He didn't love us so much.
James probably said it best:
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4
Please say a little prayer for my family this week, if you think about it.

3 comments:
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." Jerm 29: 11-12
Thinking of you Beth! ((hugs))
wow you are going to write for my funeral. Say that I was nice
Post a Comment