
See this map of dirt? This is the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department annual Mud Run. It's a six mile obstacle course all in the mud. Some friends and I (including Brett's sister Michele) are signing up to do this race in September. I have never done anything like this before. This track is three miles around, so you have to run it twice. Many of you know that I have been exercising like crazy to lose weight, and now I am training like crazy to get ready for this monstrosity. Bad idea?
6 comments:
Not a bad idea.......you are just nuts is all!! J/K
I think that it's a great idea.
She didn't mention that she will have to crawl through mud, climb walls, crawl through tubes, go over steep quick climbs, long climbs, all while they are shooting artillery around her.
Awesome!!
Brett when you say it like that it makes it sound...even funner!!!
When I get all muscled and strong I am gonna start a fight club for mom's. Are you in Julie??
I don't know...when my sister and I used to fight I was never any good at it because I would always end up laughing.
Post a Comment