I thought Summer went with us though not Christy. Wait a min..didn't we go down there twice?? Didn't we go down there and have James go trick or treating one year or is my memory that bad? Then was it another trip with Summer and DisneyLand, Universal Studios and the above mentioned Tatoo?? That had to be at least 12 years ago. Boy are we old. By the way where did you find this picture???
I have lots of old pictures. I will find more to embarrass you! This was the trip without Summer, with the boys, no tattoo, but yes to Universal Studios and trick or treating. Also, I think it ended in some stomach virus for me, and Kristi, and I can't remember if you got it. I think the boys did.
You better watch what you put out there or I might have to go digging for my old albums. I am so glad that my memory isn't that bad...just a little slow. I don't remember getting a bug..unless I just blocked it out. Is this the trip that I rented the car or was that with Summer??
We rented the car with Summer, I think. Pretty sure we flew with Kristy. Remember Dresden got the bug first, and she couldn't go to Hollywood with us and Thom, because he was throwing up everywhere. Then the next day she got sick and then I did. He was Winnie the Pooh that year! Oh, I have the best bikini photo of you to put up tomorrow....Pre-kid body!
11 comments:
Oh my GOSH... I have no idea but look I'm SKINNY!!. My guess would be in the apartment that you shared w/ Christy. Thanks for the laugh.
Okay I just had to look at this picture again and all I can say is...look at those eyebrows. Looks like they are alive.
We are in Los Angeles in this photo. Remember when we stayed at Tutu's?
is this when Julie got her tatoo??? Wild woman!
I thought Summer went with us though not Christy. Wait a min..didn't we go down there twice?? Didn't we go down there and have James go trick or treating one year or is my memory that bad? Then was it another trip with Summer and DisneyLand, Universal Studios and the above mentioned Tatoo?? That had to be at least 12 years ago. Boy are we old.
By the way where did you find this picture???
I have lots of old pictures. I will find more to embarrass you! This was the trip without Summer, with the boys, no tattoo, but yes to Universal Studios and trick or treating. Also, I think it ended in some stomach virus for me, and Kristi, and I can't remember if you got it. I think the boys did.
Oh! I think we went to Disneyland too, remember how James was obsessed with Winnie the Pooh?
You better watch what you put out there or I might have to go digging for my old albums. I am so glad that my memory isn't that bad...just a little slow. I don't remember getting a bug..unless I just blocked it out. Is this the trip that I rented the car or was that with Summer??
Wasn't he Winnie the Pooh for Halloween that year?
We rented the car with Summer, I think. Pretty sure we flew with Kristy. Remember Dresden got the bug first, and she couldn't go to Hollywood with us and Thom, because he was throwing up everywhere. Then the next day she got sick and then I did. He was Winnie the Pooh that year! Oh, I have the best bikini photo of you to put up tomorrow....Pre-kid body!
Bikini..what's that??
Post a Comment