Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cousins and Legoland


Busy! This summer is already revving up to be a good one. After hitting the waterpark this weekend, we also managed to make our way to Legoland in Carlsbad. Our super fresh-cousin Kym, and her cutest-in-the-world children Samantha and Zachary came up on Monday to stay the night and hang out. They are from Phoenix. Watching the kids play and get to know each other was great. They haven't seen each other in a few years. Tuesday morning we headed to Carlsbad to check out Legoland.


They make cities out of Lego's.Brett and James, on some robot arm thingy that tosses you around.

Kym and Zach, with James and Samantha trailing.

The gang.

Lego Darth Vadar!

Matt and Zach, racing.

Look! We got our drivers licenses!

Lego people.

This was fun. Kym and I, with the two little guys, racing against James, Tyler and Sam. We had to pump a handle in our fire truck to make it roll to a burning building and put out a fire, then roll it back as fast as we could. I think there were five trucks total. We won. Because we mom's roll like that.

Tyler and Sam putting out the fire in their building. Looks like they are doing a good job, but not good enough to beat the mom's. HA HA HA HA


3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Let me know what you think of the kids and I coming down this summer for a couple of days.

Unknown said...

Any time Julie! That would be awesome!

Julie said...

Yeah!! Now I have a trip to look forward to this summer. I can't wait to see you my friend.