Today was member preview day at Wild Rivers Water Park in Irvine. I had never been, but had heard how great a deal it was to get the passes. It is! With the purchase of our season passes (which were very reasonably priced) we got free tickets to Lego Land. Thats the only theme park around here that I have never been to. Also, to bring a buddy with us only costs the buddy ten bucks. Great deal. The park was so fun, and I am so sunburned. Ouch. I am taking advantage of this park all summer.
Here's Matt, very excited about pools that are shallow enough for him to walk around in.
Here's Matt, very excited about pools that are shallow enough for him to walk around in.

Woo hoo!



4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! california is so awesome!
I will be there soon to take full advantage of the buddy price :) Where are you in the pic's?
I take the pics!
Post a Comment